|Our New Boaters Official Boat Pick Up Request Form
Congratulations! Spring is rapidly approaching and soon you will be cruising the waters in your new Town & Country Marine boat. New Boat Pick Ups will commence April 22nd, 2013 (tentative start date pending weather and water levels). It is our strong recommendation that if you require a water demo that a date in May would be best. Given the uncertainty of water levels and debris in the early parts of spring we at Town & Country want to ensure that you have a safe & enjoyable water demo. If we deem the waters to be unsafe for a demo we will adjust the booked date.
To ensure that everything runs smoothly for you and that our service team has your new boat exactly as promised and ready for you and your family, we request that you fill out the form below and submit it. If you have any problems with the form and the submit button please contact us.
Some of the key points to review are:
You should allow 3 hours on that day for us to complete the following processes:
- There are three spaces for delivery dates. Please use all three to allow our team options for scheduling. This is due to high demand for certain dates and we attempt to accommodate each boater as the forms arrive at our facility.
- If you require delivery for your boat, there are extra charges for this (unless this was previously negotiated with your sales person) so we suggest you contact us for any costs on this.
- We offer various Safety & Mooring packages as well as Parts Specials to enhance your boating experience. They are listed below the launch form for your review. If you would like any please list them in the comment box and they will be added to your deal.
- A review of the vessel warranty and licensing;
- An introduction to our key staff;
- A complete inspection and explanation of the boat with our staff who will answer any questions or concerns;
- A dry land function test to verify the boat is ready for the water (all models will have been water tested prior to your launch date);
- Final payment. If you are not financing with us, please ensure your final payment is a Bank Draft or certified cheque; and ,
- Last but not least, you will be on your way to start enjoying your season of boating fun!!
We thank you for the confidence in Town & Country Marine and allowing us to provide you and your family with an enjoyable and memorable experience with your new boat. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Your team at Town & Country Marine